[Uml-user] Umbrello on Mac OS X

Carlos Bazilio carlosbazilio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:09:21 UTC 2012

Dear,
I've tried to search for this subject on the archive of this list without success.
I'm a brazilian teacher and developer. I've been working in a C++ project and we're willing to create a uml model from this project. First, I'd like to know if anyone here uses it. I've downloaded KDE 4 and Umbrello is now woking in my machine. However, the reverse engineering function doesn't seem to work and I guess that the problem is the interface. The wizard asks me to press a button that doesn't appear in the window. Do you see what's going wrong?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Carlos