[Uml-user] [Bug Report?] multiple copy of class methods

wang tiezhen jwzxgo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 10:00:27 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am facing an issue about multiple copy of class method on the version
included in KDE 4.7.0 port for windows XP.

I created a series of virtual methods for an abstract class, also I have a
several classes for its vary implementation.

What I want is to copy/implement some/all virtual methods to the
implementation classes.

So I tried to select a virtual method from the left bar, then copy and
paste it to another. It works. But when I tried to do copy and paste for
multiple methods, umbrello crashed.

I think this should be a bug (I don't it is only an issue on windows or
also on linux).

Best regards,
Tiezhen