[Uml-user] Diagram Background Color and GUI Theming

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Fri Apr 30 07:43:23 UTC 2010

Hey Everyone,

Two questions.

(1) Is there a way to change the background colour of the diagram? I am
going blind staring at the all white. I've looked all over the place.

(2) I am running Umbrello under Gnome and I'd like to change its
theme. Since I'm not familiar with Qt apps, I installed both the qt3 /
qt4 configuration tool (qtconfig-qt3 and qtconfig-qt4). The
configuration tools both reflect my selected theme, but Umbrello still
doesn't look any different. Am I using the wrong tool?

Thanks.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred