[Uml-user] (no subject)

Joshua Robinson nopieforyou at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 23:26:48 UTC 2009

Hello,

I just installed Umbrello 2.2.2 for Ubuntu 9.04.

I accidentally closed the tree view, change view and documentation views. Could someone please tell me how I can bring the tree view back up again? I can't find any mention of how to do this in the manual, and there doesn't appear to be a keyboard shortcut or an obvious ui way to do so.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Joshua.