[Uml-user] recursive file import from folders & problem on kdesdk4

pieggibo pieggibo at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 3 02:16:41 UTC 2008

--- Andi Fischer <andi.fischer at hispeed.ch> wrote:

> Hi Claudio,
>
> Yes, this is the wrong iso? Have a look at
>
> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/gutsy/kde4/
>
> May be you can try also
>
> http://home.kde.org/~binner/kde-four-live/
>
> but I haven't tested the last one.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andi

Hi Andi,
I'm writing from the kubuntu-kde livecd. I had some trouble to manually
mount the usb drive, but it eventually worked.
Umbrello loaded the project fine, but I don't find a way to automatically
generate diagrams. If I drag and drop classes into diagram it works, but I
can't select all the classes and drag them to the diagram, I have to drag
and drop one class at time.
Is there an automated diagram generation? I searched on web but no results
about diagram generation. I also looked int the code generation wizard to
see if maybe an option would allow to make the diagrams, but no luck there
too.

As I mentioned in one of my first emails, the project has hundreds of
files, so this feature would significantly help.

Thank you.
Claudio