[Uml-user] about Feature: reserved keyword recognition

Oliver Kellogg okellogg at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 3 18:03:27 UTC 2008

On Monday 02 June 2008 17:27, Marleine Daoud wrote:

> In Umbrello 1.3 (KDE 3.3, August 2004), there's a feature called: "reserved
> keyword recognition". What does this mean exactly?

As far as I can tell from the source code, it means that Umbrello will refuse
to create an object (e.g. class or method) when the given name collides
with a keyword of the active programming language.
For example, if your active language is C++ then Umbrello will refuse
to create a class named "friend" because that happens to be one of the
C++ reserved words.

--Oliver