[Uml-user] version confusion with umbrello

Klaus Rudolph lts-rudolph at gmx.de
Tue Dec 9 11:00:59 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I started a few days ago to use umbrello on my Suse 10.3 system.

The installed version seems a bit buggy so I look for an update.

Now I am totally confused about all the different versions...

I have NOT installed KDE4 on my system and I do NOT want to update kde
for using umbrello.

What package/source/rpm could I install to get latest STABLE version of
umbrello?

I have actually 1.92.1 installed.
On the homepage of umbrelle the official latest stable is 1.5.8 which is
miles away from 1.92.1???

Could I get umbrello-2.0 for my old kde3 based system without updating?

I am totally confused!

Sorry
  Klaus