[Uml-user] Out of memory during code import

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 17:16:06 UTC 2007

Hi all,

In a Debian based system(etch or sid), if the package mesa-common-dev
was installed , and a  header file contains a line to include the
"GL/gl.h" header. The "Classes import" function will not work. It
keeps to allocate memory but do not response. (Up to 1GB , and then I
killed the process)

  The problem could be reproduced by a very simple header file  (with
mesa-common-dev installed) :

#include <GL/gl.h>

class Test{
};

Tested environment:

Debian Etch:

Umbrello 1.5.5
mesa-common-dev 6.5.1-0.2

Debian SID:
Umbrello 1.5.71
mesa-common-dev 7.0.1.2

I think it should be a bug of Umbrello. Beside to remove the include
line manually, can I ask Umbrello to ignore the include line?

Thanks.