[Uml-user] Serious Data Losing

Oliver Kellogg okellogg at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 23 17:29:33 UTC 2007

Sorry to hear that.

Are you using subfolders?
There are known problems with user defined folders in 1.5.5 thru 1.5.61
that have been fixed.
Please use 1.5.7beta1 or, if possible, the SVN wavefront.
For instructions, see http://uml.sourceforge.net/install.php#source-code .

If you still have problems then please open a bug report at
http://bugs.kde.org .

Hope this helps.

O. Kellogg