[Uml-user] Operation signature in sequence diagram

pau carre pau.carre at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 06:18:01 UTC 2006

Hello, I have imported C++ classes from my project. Then I made a new
sequence diagram and I added some opperations with "Select
Operation..". I selected the one I wanted by selecting it in "Class
Operation". The problem is that signature is not shown in sequence
diagrams. I can not even edit it in "Custom operation" because
paremetes are hidden/ignored. In "Setiings->Configuration..." I have
not found any option to let sequence diagrams show operations
signature.
Is it possible to show signature operations in sequence diagrams? If yes, how?

Pau.