[Uml-user] (forw) Diagrams

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Wed Sep 28 05:52:40 UTC 2005

----- Forwarded message from Ramon Amat <amat at uniqmail.ch> -----

From: Ramon Amat <amat at uniqmail.ch>
Subject: Diagrams
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:31:56 +0200
To:  seb_stein at gmx.de
CC: Vicente Roca <vroca at sg.uji.es>

Hi Sebastian

We are two dedesperate velopers working on a project using "Umbrello
1.4.2  on KDE 4.1 and Debian Sarge 3.1".
As you might imagine, we have a computer at home one at work.

The problem we are experiencing is, that class diagrams must be
repositioned, if they were not generated on the original machine. This
is very silly, because the project is growing and we spend too much time
with repositionig the classes in the diagram. Is this kind of problem
known for people working in collaborative manner?

Kind Regards for your answer.
Ramon Amat

----- End forwarded message -----