[Uml-user] ...create a new language generator?

张钰彦 zhangyy at cmail.cn
Mon Sep 19 12:51:11 UTC 2005

You can write an external generator.
XMI file is a well-formed XML file, could be easily parsed by perl, python, etc.

On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 02:17:02AM +0200, HyperSonix wrote:
Re:Hi list,
Re:
Re:I'm new on this list:-)
Re:
Re:I have a question for you,
Re:Umbrello is very cool application to transport an idea into code.
Re:
Re:Umbrello support c++ code generation,
Re:but if I have a new language,  for example SystemC (a C++ library),
Re:which  it  use intensive "#define" and particular C++ coding style.
Re:the question is:
Re:What do I do to add a modified version of C++ language or particular MACRO.?
Re:
Re:Is it simple?
Re:
Re:thanks,
Re:           TorbaX.
Re:
Re:
Re:
Re:SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Re:Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server. Download
Re:it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very own
Re:Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
Re:Uml-user mailing list
Re:umbrello at kde.org