[Uml-user] Class language

张钰彦 zhangyy at cmail.cn
Tue May 10 02:14:25 UTC 2005

Hi,
	I am using Umbrello design tool in a project.
	This project uses three languages, C99, Java and Perl.
	There is an "Active Language" in Umbrello, but it's scope is the
	whole project.

	So, Is that possible to add one more system property to Umbrello
	class -- which language the class is using?

	Furthermore, in some projects, a module/class would be written in a
	dynamic language such as perl/python, and then re-written in Java or
	C99. In this case, UML design does not change.
	I mean, a certain class in UML design may use different programming
	languages in different cases. So, I think this should be supported
	in Umbrello, right?

Hyacinth