[Uml-user] Document generator

Sven Bauhan lists at sven.bauhan.name
Thu Mar 10 14:23:10 UTC 2005

On Saturday 05 March 2005 20:10, Rhys Campbell wrote:
> Before using Umbrello I used Select Enterprise on
> Windows. Select had a feature where you could generate
> documentation for your project from your UML projects
> (useful for making Bosses think you have done lots
> more work!). Is there a plugin available for Umbrello
> to do this?

I do not know what kind of documentation that tool generated. But automatic
documentation generation does not make much sense, because it does not add
more information than you have in the UML diagrams or the source code.
The possibility umbrello gives you, is to generate source code with doxygen
comments. But then you have to document the elements on your own first.

Sven