[Uml-user] C++ import errors (and other)

Phillip Mills phillip.mills1 at acm.org
Wed Jun 22 12:00:25 UTC 2005

I now have Umbrello 1.4.1 running with KDE 3.4.1 on a Macintosh by
using 'fink' and X11.

Sometimes when I import C++ .h files, Umbrello thinks that some
operations are actually attributes.  To make this more difficult, I
seldom see the problem when importing just one file, but as part of a
multi-file import.  Often the mishandled items are copy constructors
and operator=() declarations, but that might be a positional thing
rather than syntax.

I haven't isolated a simple example that always shows the full problem,
but I'm attaching a file (requires wxWidgets) that imports with a
constructor identified as an attribute.