[Uml-user] Newbie question

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Wed Feb 16 14:10:32 UTC 2005

Jeffrey Hurt <jhurt at metriguard.com> [050216 23:06]:
> In the "Tree View", I define a class digram and right-click "Logical
> View"->new->class...
> I give the class a name and populate it with attributes, operations,
> etc.
>
> How do I get the class diagram to appear in the work area? TIA

First create a class diagram and then a class. If you create the class only
in the tree view you have to drag and drop it to the diagram on the right.
Another better way is to first create a class diagram and right click on the
diagram to create a class. Then the new class is automatically added to the
diagram.

Sebastian
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation