[Uml-user] (no subject)

Thomas Thompson tjt at vrco.com
Tue Feb 15 11:55:40 UTC 2005

Hello.  I've been using umbrello for some small projects, and have found it
to be a very nice package.  I'd like to use it in a larger project, but in
order to do so, I'd like to be able to devide the modeling work amongst
several memebers of a team.  Is there a way to have concurrent development
of a model in Umbrello?  Rose, for example, allows packages to be saved in
their own category file so that modifications to that portion of the model
can be done independently of the rest of the model which allows multiple
team members to generate model content.  Thanks.

 -T.J.