[Uml-user] Umbrello 1.2-alpha sql dialect

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Nov 7 17:52:21 UTC 2004

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 09:42:57PM +0000, Erik Moberg wrote:

> I am using Umbrello 1.2 to forward engineer SQL code, but I can't figure
> out what dialect it is using. Does anyone know?

It should be fairly standard SQL.

As I've said before though I'm not a fan of making relational SQL out
of object orientated UML, I would make more sense if it was done from
a relational diagram (but obviously that would take a fair amount of
coding).

> And while I'm at it, is
> there a way to reverse engineer SQL code in Umbrello (slightly less
> important than the previous question...) ? Thanks in advance.

No, that would be a next stage after properly supporting relational
diagrams.

Jonathan Riddell