[Uml-user] Post-install problems (1.2.1 source)

Lee Hoffner lhoffner at directedmotion.com
Fri May 14 06:08:06 UTC 2004

Hi!

I have looked at your suggestion idea and have questions:

The code as it is in the files revealed by grep seems like it *should* work on
my system (with Qt 3.1.3) as written. To wit:
_______________________________________
  if test "$kde_qtver" = "3"; then
    if test $kde_qtsubver -gt 0; then
	 if test $kde_qtsubver -gt 1; then
	    kde_qt_minversion=">= Qt 3.2"
	 else
            kde_qt_minversion=">= Qt 3.1 (20021021)"
         fi
    else
      kde_qt_minversion=">= Qt 3.0"
    fi
  fi
Wouldn't the above evaluate to
	kde_tq_minversion=">= Qt 3.1 (20021021)"

or does it see the subversion value as 1.3 and therefore evaluates
$kde_qtsubver -gt 1 as TRUE?

Also, this script is in two places: the file acinclude.m4 in the top level
directory and in acinclude.m4.in in the admin directory. If I need to edit,
should I edit both files?

Finally, am I looking at the right section that needs editing?

Thanks!