[Uml-user] Design Document

Stephen Torri storri at cse.wustl.edu
Mon May 3 21:49:09 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 12:15, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 04:46:10PM +0530, tagrawal at hss.hns.com wrote:
>
> > Is there any design document available ?
>
> Various developer resources are available on
> http://uml.sourceforge.net/developers.php
>
> including a fairly old UML diagram
>
> http://uml.sourceforge.net/developers/uml-modeller-class-diagram-2.png
>
> Jonathan Riddell

Just a curious question. Considering that a fairly old UML diagram will
not reflect the many recent design changes and the fact that Umbrello
can import files have we considering testing the import ability with
Umbrello itself? That would test the various import changes that have
been occurring recently along with producing a more up to date UML
diagram of Umbrello.

Stephen
--
Stephen Torri <storri at cse.wustl.edu>