[Uml-user] beginner's question

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Mar 29 01:42:02 UTC 2004

Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <eugenydzh at jdevelop.com> [040329 12:12]:
> Is there any way to force the stereotypes be named in English?
> The thing is that i'm using localized KDE, so all stereotypes are
> translated into my native language, but i'd like to have it in English.

No, this isn't possible. The idea behind translating is to help users not
familar with English (like me ;-) ). On the other side there are technical
terms which shouldn't be translated because they are so common in technical
language. If you think you found such a term, contact Umbrello's translator
of your language. Maybe he changes the translation if you have good
arguments ;-)

(you will find the translator in the About dialog)

Steinchen
--
ONE FAMILY! Leipzig 2012- Olympic Summer Games
http://www.leipzig2012.com/