[Uml-user] Problems changing methods signatures

Andre Costa costa at tecgraf.puc-rio.br
Tue Jul 20 05:33:05 UTC 2004

Hi Jonathan, Sebastian,

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:29:03 +0100
Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:

> There does seem to be a problem downloading it at the moment.
>
> You can use
>  http://geeksoc.org/~jr/umbrello/umbrello-1.2.92.tar.bz2
> in the mean time.

I finally managed to compile umbrello beta on my FC1 box (had to solve a
couple of dependency issues first). I just checked and the problem I
reported about method signatures indeed seems to be gone, kudos to all
developers =)

However, there's one weird issue here: the icons on the Diagram Toolbar
don't show up (they do respond, and the tooltip shows up when I pass the
mouse over them, though). This error appeared on the console, maybe it
is related:

QImage::convertDepth: Image is a null image
QPixmap::convertFromImage: Cannot convert a null image
QCursor: Cannot create bitmap cursor; invalid bitmap(s)

I am using KDE 3.2.3 built for FC1 (from
http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/)

HTH,

Andre

--