[Uml-user] Using files from umbrello 1.1 in umbrello 1.2 ?

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jan 15 05:54:01 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 02:40:53PM +0100, Uwe Hering wrote:

> since there is no mail archive available yet for this list it might
> be that this question is already answered:

Geocrawler used to provide archives, then Sourceforge used to but they
seem to have stopped.  I may set some up myself although it's quite
difficult to do.

> I'm new with umbrello and used it once for a part of a
> documentation. I have read that there will be a new version soon
> which is 1.2.

Yes, new with KDE 3.2.  Due out at the end of the month.  Beta
versions available now.

> Will the files produced by version 1.1.1 (KDE 3.1.4) still be usable with
> version 1.2?

Yes, 1.1.1 files should certainly be usable with 1.2, that's quite
important.  Please report any problems to bugs.kde.org.  Some changes
have been made to the file format so 1.2 files won't work with 1.1.1.

Jonathan Riddell