[Uml-user] version problem

christian haristouy christian.haristouy at eikonex.net
Tue Feb 10 03:14:03 UTC 2004

Sebastian Stein wrote:

>christian haristouy <christian.haristouy at eikonex.net> [040209 17:58]:
>

>>I've just replaced all "é" and "è" in my file, and I could start him.
>>Very great !!!!! But now, I get this error messages : WARNING:
>>UMLWidget::setID(int id) called!
>>ERROR: AssociationWidget::loadFromXMI(): cannot find widget for roleB id -1
>>ERROR: couldn't loadFromXMI association widget:0x8939f38, bad XMI file?
>>Deleting from umlview.
>>

>With the latest commit by Brian Thomas this error message also disappears.
>The only problem left is, that it still needs very long to close Umbrello.
>
>Steinchen

I'm going to get the last commit on umbrello's server. But with my
current version, I haven't noticed that closing umbrello is so long. But
1.1.1 works faster than 1.2 on my computer.
I have just a little question : when I have an opération in a class, I
can't modify it. For example, when I have created an opération named
void toto();  on the class Tutu,
I can't change this function by this for example : void toto( int i) on
the class Tutu.
So, I must delete the old function, and create the new. Is it normal?

Christian