[Uml-user] Re: [Uml-devel] Umbrello UML Modeller 1.2 released

Heiko Nardmann h.nardmann at secunet.de
Tue Feb 3 23:07:04 UTC 2004

The README of the source package says that I should have a look at the file
INSTALL for installation instructions. But such a file is missing in the
toplevel directory. Please provide the standard INSTALL file in the next
version in this directory, too. Or move the one from the umbrello
subdirectory one level up.