[Uml-user] Bugs and further development of umbrello

dr.andreas.schenk at gmx.net dr.andreas.schenk at gmx.net
Fri Dec 24 00:35:01 UTC 2004

Thanks again. rm -r autom4te.cache helped. Now make -f Makefile.cvs worked,
but ./configure failed again, this time with the message

checking for KDE... libraries /opt/kde3/lib, headers /opt/kde3/include
checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... yes
checking for KDE paths... defaults
checking for dcopidl... /opt/kde3/bin/dcopidl
checking for dcopidl2cpp... /opt/kde3/bin/dcopidl2cpp
checking for mcopidl... /opt/kde3/bin/mcopidl
checking for artsc-config... /opt/kde3/bin/artsc-config
checking for meinproc... /opt/kde3/bin/meinproc
checking for kconfig_compiler... not found
configure: error: The important program kconfig_compiler was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.

Well, I checked the installation of KDE again and didn'd find a package I have
missed to install (without games and such things). Is it a problem with my
KDE version? I have KDE 3.1.4

Regards

Andreas Schenk