[Uml-user] Generate Code

Larry Weisberg lweisberg at finjan.com
Thu Aug 5 01:13:14 UTC 2004

OK - I see what the "problem" is.

I had created a new project, added a Folder in the Logical View. Then I added a ClassDiagram + classes to the FOLDER.  In that case, the code is not generated.  If I added a

I am not sure is this is a bug or Working As Designed.  If it is WAD, can someone explain to me what my mistake is?

Thanks,
Larry