[Uml-user] Import not functioning.

Jake Gage gagex004 at umn.edu
Wed Sep 17 12:54:21 UTC 2003

Ah!

   Well, thank you for the prompt response.  I know the pulldown only
head header file extentions.  What had me thinking that it was
definitely a feature was an experience I had trying to import: when I
selected a group of files from a project, I actually got class
definitions for other classes (not in the .java source file, but in
other .java source files in the project).  Weird.

   Anyhow, thanks much!

Jake