[Uml-user] Import not functioning.

Jake Gage gagex004 at umn.edu
Wed Sep 17 11:48:08 UTC 2003

Hey all,

   I'm on RH9.0 and using Umbrello 1.1.1 from the RPM.  I have my active
language set to Java, and I've been trying to import some classes.  I've
had some real problems getting classes to import.  I've had other
problems in the past that I can describe, but I'll just describe my
current problem right now.

   I go to code/import classes and choose my Java source file, but
nothing happens.  The class isn't imported at all, but there are also no
error messages in either the GUI or the console.

   Has anybody else run into anything similar?  Is there anything I can
do to help track down this problem?

Jake