[Uml-user] compiling from cvs

Darren Williams dsw at gelato.unsw.edu.au
Mon Nov 10 22:18:07 UTC 2003

Hi Charles
Look at
http://developer.kde.org/source/

I'm not sure how large the download is.
Just follow the CVS instructions. When you compile umbrello
you may need the config settings if you donot put kde-libs in
the std path

--with-extra-includes=DIR
                        adds non standard include paths
--with-extra-libs=DIR   adds non standard library paths

Darren

Sorry for the delay, PC troubles CPU was 100 deg/cel
could of cooked a chook on it.