[Uml-user] compiling from cvs

Charles Kerr charles at kerrskorner.org
Sun Nov 9 17:02:17 UTC 2003

Ok, a tad more digging, it appears the configure is looking for this:

onfigure:28622: checking for kconfig_compiler
configure:28669: result: not found
configure:28674: error: The important program kconfig_compiler was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.

I have SuSE 9.0, with kdelib3-devel installed.   Where does one get
kconfig_compilier?

Charles