[Uml-user] Umbrello for Solaris

Rob J Meijer rmeijer at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 30 01:41:17 UTC 2003

Same problem here.
After trying for 4 days to get stuff working on my Blade 100 running
solaris 8 I gave up. I instead took an old PII box with linux on it
and now run umbrello using sshd and allowing X11 forwarding for that box
on the sparc. It is far from ideal, maybe in the future if I have any
compelling reason to upgrade to Solaris 9 I will try again than, but for
now I have given up.

Rob