[Uml-user] libpng

Ing. Angel Castro angel at solidprovider.com
Mon Mar 3 14:54:44 UTC 2003

Hello!

I got Woody on a IBM ThinkPad T21

I install kdesdk from www.kde.org using apt-get

I install umbrello following the instructions on uml.sf.net

It works ok, but It sendme this message several times:

libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.1
libpng warning: Application  is running with png.c from libpng-1.0.12
libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library

and the "pictures" didn't work.
I updated my system and even installed KDE3.1 full but It didnt work.
any help?

I installed:
libpng-dev - PNG library - development
libpng2 - PNG library - runtime
libpng2-dev - PNG library - development
libpng3 - PNG library - runtime
before compiling.

Any help? Thank you in advance.
PS. Please reply directly to my email address because I am not suscribed

--
Ing. Angel Castro <angel at solidprovider.com>