[Uml-user] Comment about Umbrello

Thomas Olsen c973656 at student.dtu.dk
Mon Jun 23 14:50:08 UTC 2003

Thanks for a really usefull program (I use the stabel 1.1.1 version of
Umbrello), and it is perfect for my needs. But I think it miss one
really usefull feature, and that is the posibility to write the
code of the operation bodies directly in Umbrello. When the code is
generated then these operation bodies can  be pasted into the final
output , and the output can be compiled directly.

Is this a feature that will /or have already been planed to be added
in a future release?

Thomas Olsen