[Uml-user] problem

Janos Stygar stygar.janos at portal.kopdat.hu
Tue Jun 3 09:02:04 UTC 2003

Hi,
I'd like to install Umbrello from cvs, when I try to run make install, I get
the following errors:

index.docbook:1881: validity error: No declaration for element menuchoice
</menuchoice></term>
             ^
index.docbook:1881: validity error: No declaration for element term
</menuchoice></term>
                   ^
index.docbook:1885: validity error: No declaration for element option
                                                         ^
index.docbook:1885: validity error: No declaration for element command
update</command>).
                ^
index.docbook:1883: validity error: No declaration for element para
</para></listitem>
       ^
index.docbook:1883: validity error: No declaration for element listitem
</para></listitem>
                 ^

Somebody could help me?

HI