[Uml-user] use case "step into"

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Feb 26 07:43:09 UTC 2003

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Wolfram Kriesing wrote:

> my problem/question is that i created a use case which i want to
> specify more in detail. is there some kind of "step into". which works
> like double clicking a use-case and getting a level deeper into it?

Currently Use Cases don't support much more than just a title.

I added packages (for class diagrams) the other day and would like to make
it possible for packages to contain classes and also maybe have class
diagrams associated with the package.  A similar idea of having use case
diagrams associated with use cases would be logical.

So it might happen one day.  Thanks for the feedback.

Jonathan Riddell