[Uml-user] My Toolbar is eaten by the File/Edit/Diagram-toolbar

Martin Okrslar okrslar at molgen.mpg.de
Wed Feb 12 07:41:02 UTC 2003

Dear Umbrello users and devels,

with your help, my Umbrello installation works fine now, except that my
toolbar (icons are visible and usable) is eaten by the
File/Edit/Diagram-toolbar (I see only the lower half of it).

To be more specific, the toolbar that used to be on the right is between
the File/Edit/Diagram-toolbar and the other Umbrello-toolbar with New
Diagram-icon and so on. The icons are usable but not very well visible,
so again:

Any ideas?

all the best
 Martin