[Uml-user] pointer icon in umbrello

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Sun Aug 24 21:43:03 UTC 2003

Thomas Nagy <tnagy at 4c.ucc.ie> [030824 16:16]:
> The current pointer icon in umbrello (I have 1.1.1) doesn't look very
> good. I have made new pointers (using sodipodi), feel free to include
> them in umbrello (gpl licence).

I've uploaded your new arrow image. I had to convert it to xpm, no problem
of course.

Thank you very much. Maybe you want to go on with optimization. You can find
all used icons on your local installation under:

$KDEDIR/share/apps/umbrello/pics

Steinchen
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation