[Uml-user] umbrello doesn't save setting and layout

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Apr 22 16:11:03 UTC 2003

On 22 Apr 2003, Philippe Moutarlier wrote:

> I am new to umbrello so my question might be stupid ...

Nope.

> I noticed that most of my settings (font size, color etc) don't always
> get saved between sessions.

Settings for widgets, diagrams or globally?  Can you give a more specific
step by step example.  Is this related to bug 53366?

> More annoying : lines describing association, generalizations etc.
> always come back as straight lines on reload ignoring the layout at save
> time.

This is bug 54817, unfortunatly you need to use the 1.1.1 version to get
round this currently.

Bug tracker at http://bugs.kde.org

Thanks for your feedback.

Jonathan Riddell