[Uml-user] Umbrello for Solaris

Mathias Meyer mailings at beatsteaks.de
Tue Apr 1 11:01:27 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 20:22 Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> Just a thought, but you could try the kde-solaris mailing list and see
> if anyone is willing to try and compile it.

Someone actually does. But I don't know, if he will offer a package. I
could do the best I can and offer Solaris 9 (Release is 09/02, so without
Xrender) packages soon, if anyone's interested.

The guys on kde-solaris actually have enough problems getting all the kde
stuff to compile ;)))

Regards,
Mathias
--
"only wimps use backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" - linus torvalds