[Uml-user] Problems *using* umbrello-1.1

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Oct 30 09:19:05 UTC 2002

> the toolbar - reason why I had the feeling something was wrong.
> I read the FAQ and tried to configure the KDEDIRS variable... without suc
> cess.
> The icons are here :
> /usr/local/kde/share/apps/uml/pics

something is wrong with your KDE installation, or for some reason configure
is
not guessing your KDEDIR correctly... what distribution are you using?
the solution is:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/kde

this will set up everything allright. then you can do make and make install
and
you should get all the icons.

regards,

luis