[Uml-user] Problems compiling umbrello-1.1

Jens Krüger jkrueger1 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 28 08:06:04 UTC 2002

Hi Melanie,

may you have a look for the file

lib/kde3/plugins/designer/kdewidgets.so

or

kdewidgets.so

in your KDE directory?

The next step you could do is to give a complete out put of the make command
after the following steps:

- compile all after inserting the kpushbutton.h include directive
- go into the uml/dialogs directory
- type : touch codegenerationwizardbase.ui
- type make

This output would be very interesting for me to understand what happend on
your system (my system has no problems).

Thanks

Jens

--
Jens