[Uml-user] Wishlist for Sequence Diagrams

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Sat Oct 26 01:50:03 UTC 2002

Andreas Borchert <borchert at mathematik.uni-ulm.de> [021026 10:03]:
> Is this planned for one of the upcoming releases?

I don't know but please add the feature request to the tracker at
sf.net/projects/uml -> tracker -> feature -> submit new

At the moment we are focusing to fix all the remaining bugs so to be able to
get the 1.1 version out. After the release we will see what we can do.

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,