[Uml-user] How can I select and display a Super-class's operation in a sequence diagram?

Robert C. Ernst Robert.Ernst at openwave.com
Mon Oct 21 16:33:04 UTC 2002

I am experimenting with Umbrello version 1.1 beta.

I have created a sequence diagram containing an instance of the class
"Stock", which is derived from the class "Subject".
The Superclass Subject has a method called "Notify". I wanted to select
and display this operation in the sequence diagram,
but only the operations specific to Stock are show in the popupmenu.

Is there a way to select and display a superclasses method in a sequence
diagram?

Thanks

Robert Ernst
Principal Software Engineer
Company:Openwave Systems Inc.
Email:  Robert.Ernst at Openwave.com
Phone:  805-884-6037
Cell:   805-729-3707
Fax:    805-957-1544
Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic mail message
is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy,
forward, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.