[Uml-user] Problems with tokenizer.l, flex, and ISO C++ compliant Compilers

Jens Krüger jkrueger1 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 21 11:22:04 UTC 2002

Am Montag, 21. Oktober 2002 18:42 schrieb Andreas Borchert:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 06:02:18PM +0200, Jens Krüger wrote:
> > Inside the generated tokenizer.cc I didn't found any includes of
> > iostream.h. Afterward I tried to compile the source from the original
> > 2.5.4a version and I also didn't any iostream.h.

Sorry, I didn't talked about the flex itself but about the generated code. I
the case of Mandrake there is no problem with the generated code. It is
important for us to find out on which systems it does not run. Please give me
some information about your system and it would be nice the get the
tokenizer.cc created on your machine.

You are right, at line 47 (FlexLexer.h) one may found a iostream.h.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regards

Jens

--