[Uml-user] wishlist

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Oct 17 10:11:05 UTC 2002

Heiko Nardmann <h.nardmann at secunet.de> [021017 16:23]:
> - - in the classes attributes dialog it was not intuitive to me how to
> create a new attribute. Okay, after not finding a new and delete button I
> tried the right mouse button which gave me "New"->"Attribute". Maybe you
> could add a "New" and "Delete" Button in this dialog?

Good question. Please add it to the bug tracker with priority 4 in category
interface.

> - - next question: is there anything else which I can create in this
> dialog or why does the "New" offer a new submenu?

dito

> - - next question: using Del to delete items in the graphical view does
> not lead to a deletion in the tree view to the left. Is this the expected
> behaviour?  If yes then I would like to have a way to delete items in the
> treeview using Del. What about switching between the different elements
> using Tab?

Ok, this is a feature request. Please add it to the feature tracker with
priority 5 category interface improvements.

> - - in the classes attributes dialog the caption for the attributes list
> is "UMLAttributes" instead of "Attributes"

fixed in CVS

> - - if I like to add support for code generation for another language -
> where do I start from?

Please get the source from CVS and look into the folder
uml/uml/codegenerators

There you will find the code for the C++ and Java generators. Take one of
them as starting base. If you run into problems, contact the developer
mailinglist for help!

What language do you want to add?

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,