[Uml-user] Crash of UML 1.1 beta 1 on Creating a Use Case View

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Mon Oct 14 11:09:11 UTC 2002

Andreas Borchert <borchert at mathematik.uni-ulm.de> [021014 17:44]:
>  - Start it with no arguments.
>  - Select the languages, click away the pop-up window.
>  - Right-Click ``Use Case View'' in the navigation bar
>    and select ``New'' / ``Use Case Diagram''.
>  - A name field appears below ``Use Case View''. Move the
>    pointer to it, erase the marked text using a backspace,
>    and type in the first letter.

Hi,

first thanks for your bug report. But I can't reproduce the bug with the
current cvs version. Would it be possible for you to checkout the cvs
version and try again? It would really help!

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,