[Uml-user] Re: [Uml-devel] Mandrake Crash (fwd)

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sat Oct 12 12:02:14 UTC 2002

I've got a report that the Mandrake RPM causes a crash when creating a new
diagram (through right clicking on the left hand list view) then
immediatly renameing it by pressing a letter key.

I also have a fresh install of Mandrake 9 but am unable to find any
problems.  I'm at a bit of a loss for debugging capabilities.  Has anyone
else tried the RPM who could report success or failure?

Thanks
Jonathan Riddell