[Uml-user] (forw) Compiling Umbrello

James Michael DuPont mdupont777 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 04:52:16 UTC 2002

Hey Steinel,

Looks like your autoconf is messed up,
the lex warning you can ignore. That is from two different macros
invoking lex.

Can it be that you did not run aclocale?

I looks like the definition of  AC_CONFIG_UNIQUE
defines [pushdef([AC_Dest], patsubst(AC_File, [:.*]))
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/autoconf-patches/2000-February/003975.html

Did you include ac_config_unique in your automake?
Anyway, to debug this I will need many more files,
config.lo, aclocal and all that, just zip it up and send it to me.

mike
-- Sebastian Stein <s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de> wrote:
> I forward this message to the uml-user list because I'm not quite
> familar
> with the lex stuff!
>
> Please don't forget to cc Marc, I think he isn't on the list.
>
> Steinchen
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Marc Warne <marc at indivisibilities.com>
> -----
>
> Sender: indivisibilities at gmx.net
> From: Marc Warne <marc at indivisibilities.com>
> Subject: Compiling Umbrello
> Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:42:37 GMT
> To: seb_stein at gmx.de
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm having problems compiling the CVS version of Umbrello. I've typed
> in
> the command make -f Makefile.cvs as stated on the website, but get
> problems
> when trying to generate the configure file:
>
> configure.in:66: warning: AC_PROG_LEX invoked multiple times
> configure.in:95: error: m4_popdef: undefinied macro: AC_Dest
> autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
> configure.in:95: the top level
> autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
> make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2

=====
James Michael DuPont