[Uml-user] Russian Object Names

Gustavo Madrigal linux_news at nextphere.com
Mon May 6 14:30:04 UTC 2002

I think (I'm not completely sure .. I need to test it) the problem is that
the name attribute for UMLObjects is stored as a char * through the UMLObject
constructor which passes the name to the QObject constructor. Then UMLWidgets
get the name to display using the name() function from a related UMLObject.

So basically what we need to do is:

--Add a QString member to UMLObject to represent the name (m_Name)
--Change UMLObject's constructor to set m_Name
--Add two functions to UMLObject (void SetName(QString Name) and QString
	GetName())
--Change any call to UMLObject::name() to UMLObject::GetName() (Specially the
UMLObject Find routines)
--Change any call to UMLObject::setName(...) to UMLObject::SetName(..)

It is not hard to implement but I won't be able to do it before wednesday, so
maybe someone can start working on it before me; if not then I'll do it on
wednesday.

Regards,

P. Eng. Gustavo Madrigal
Technology Research Department Manager
Nextphere Corp.
	Are you ready for the Next Business Sphere?
http://www.nextphere.com
Cel: (506) 397-7640